- About MFAR
- Founder / Promoter
- Board Of Directors
- Chief Executive Officer
- Top Management
Mfar Constructions Pvt Ltd was established in 1996 at Bangalore. Over the last two decades, it has emerged as a noticeable and reliable Construction Company with pan India presence; its Corporate office being at Bangalore and the Regional offices at Kolkata & Delhi and a Zonal office at Mangalore. Mfar Constructions undertakes diverse construction contracts which includes IT parks, malls, commercial, institutional, industrial infra & high rise residential projects. Mfar believes that progress should be achieved in harmony with the environment. Mfar’s commitment to community welfare and environmental protection, forms an integral part of its corporate vision. Mfar has successfully executed a large number of projects, not only in Bangalore but also in Kolkata, Assam, Chennai, Vizag, Mangalore, Udupi, Kochi, Goa, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Chhattisgarh and the NCR. Quality, Speed, Safety & Modernization are the hallmarks of Mfar. The Company aims to contribute to the ‘National Building Effort’, in a substantial way by providing quality construction to the utmost satisfaction of the society and by dedicating itself to perfecting construction by adopting modern techniques, utilizing the latest technology while preserving the environment.
- Mfar has displayed its technical expertise through unique top down construction skills.
- Mfar undertakes ‘Fast Track Building Construction’, using system formwork.
- Mfar has established ‘the Integrated Management System’ in compliance with the requirements of the International Standards – ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Mfar bagged 'International Safety Award' in the year 2009, instituted by British Safety Council, as also numerous national awards towards safety, 'Environmental Management’, ‘Occupational Health and Safety' and 'Excellence in Construction of High Rise Buildings'.
Dr. P Mohammed Ali
Dr.P Mohammed Ali started his professional career in ‘General Reserve Engineering Force’ (Ministry of Defence), at Mizoram. After three years of hard work and gaining experience of working in tough terrain, he decided to move to Dubai which was then emerging as a business hub following the gulf boom. However, it was Sultanate of Oman where he saw the opportunity to work and realize his dreams of being an achiever. Thereafter, in 1972, Dr. P Mohammed Ali founded Galfar Engineering and Contracting in the Sultanate of Oman along with Sheikh Dr Salem Said Al Fannah Al Araimi. However, whereas, it began its operations as a small construction company, it progressively grew to become Oman’s largest public sector company and employer, with EPC capability in oil and gas, roads and bridges, civil and maritime infrastructure and utilities and service sectors, operating in Oman and other GCC countries.
Even while scaling unprecedented heights of success for any expatriate business man, Dr. P Mohammed Ali was always waiting for an opportunity to invest in homeland, which inspired him, to start with, to establish Mfar Constructions Pvt. Ltd, in year 1996 at Bangalore. With his experience and guidance, Mfar has been setting trends & continuously updating to the latest practices, in its construction activities. With his support and vision, Mfar has gradually spread its presence in the construction field, across the country. Awards have not come just for his long innings but also for the strict adherence to quality in professional standards, for which he has been consistently receiving accolades right from the early stages. The world noticed the acumen and standards that Dr.P Mohammed Ali had set for his work, resulting in his flag ship company (Galfar) being awarded with the 'Sword of Honour' by the British Safety Council.
- Dr. P Mohamed Ali was also honored by the Prime Minister, Sri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, with the "Pravasi Bharatiya Samman Award" in 2004, for his outstanding contribution to the society – being the first Indian to receive this distinguished award and recognition.
- He has also been conferred with the "Oman Civil Order"(the only Indian to be presented with this coveted award), by His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said.
- Dr.P Mohammed Ali was awarded an "Honorary Doctorate in Science" by Caledonian University of Glasgow.
- He received the prestigious "IOD Distinguished Fellowship Award – 2007" from the Institute of Directors, India.
Chairman & Whole-time Director
Mr. Anoop Chemmanur
Mr. Mohiuddin Mohamed Ali
Mrs. Fathimathul Zuhra
Mr. P. M. Harris
Dr. J Alexander
Mr. Zerin Rahiman
Chief Executive Officer
Message from CEO
The present time is witnessing an all-round metamorphosis, which, I am sanguine, will lead to unprecedented construction activities towards infrastructure development as well as housing complexes. I therefore foresee a booming time for all types of construction in the near future. As someone, who has been closely associated with the evolution of this sector during the last 25 years, I have seen more changes in the last 5 years than I have witnessed in the preceding 20 years. Periods of such transformation occur only once in a generation and it is therefore my privilege to lead Mfar Constructions Pvt Ltd during this remarkable and challenging phase.
Powered by the innovative use of modernized technologies and effective project management, with cost effective reliable solutions, we aim to be the most Respected Company for its services and a source of pride for all the stakeholders. Mfar Constructions Pvt Ltd is a well known construction company; we inherit much more than just our name from the Mfar group. We thrive on speed in action, honouring commitments and most importantly, implicitly adhering to the business ethics. Our primary aim is to take our company to such standards, where the customers are confident to state: "GREAT TO DEAL WITH", and our employees unhesitatingly respond by "GREAT TO WORK FOR"